Today is National Hot Dog Day! Yes, once again we all celebrate one of the best foods of all time.
There is nothing to not love about hot dogs. From the cheapest $1 a pack dogs to all beef dogs (and everything in between), there is a hot dog out there for every type of Fewd Snob.
We love all kinds of dogs here at Fewd Snobs. And we have reviewed quite a few since the beginning of our site.
So, in honor of National Hot Dog Day, take a look back at some of our previous hot dog reviews!
- For National Hot Dog Day 2015, we reviewed Ballpark’s Finest Signature Seasoned Dogs.
- Oscar Mayer recently introduced Premium Spicy Monterey Jack Beef Dogs.
- Burger King’s Grilled Dogs came out a while back. We were on it.
- Then, BK’s Whopper Dog was introduced. Go figure.
- For Wichita locals, check out Herman’s review of a Wichita classic, Dog-N-Shake.
- Hot Dog flavored Pringles? Yep! And we reviewed ’em.
- OK, these aren’t hot dogs, technically. But they are awesome. Check out our review on Heritage Farm Smoked Sausage.
Yeah, we love hot dogs. And so do you. What is better than grilling some dogs on a nice summer day while drinking beer? Or, chowing down on a plate of ’em after getting completely loaded?
Happy National Hot Dog Day!